A Blog Award
I’d like to thank Charles for choosing me for the blog award.Visit his blog at Charles Ray’s Ramblings Views and Commentary on Just About Everything and give him some TLC. This Blog Award is a great way to get to know each other. We follow blogs, sometimes we might even post comments, but most often we just don’t have the time to let other bloggers know we appreciate them.
This is an opportunity to list seven things that no one knows about you – so in the spirit of fun, I will divulge SEVEN SECRETS according to the rules and nominate fifteen other bloggers for their great words of wisdom, and invite them to this challenge as well.
Here are my 7 interesting facts -or- SEVEN SECRETS
1) When I was in 5th grade my teacher, Sister Maureen, had me stand at the blackboard and write ‘fishing’ 100 times while pronouncing it correctly (I usually revert to ‘fishin’ still)
3) I have four grown children, the youngest reached a quarter century last birthday
4) I studied APICS and passed the courses, but never took the exams to be certified (Never felt the need for rubber stamps)
6) When I was younger I dreamed of being an architect. The dream was replaced with ten home renovations and/or builds (nothing better than hands on)
7) The first book I wrote took me over four years, I published and then rewrote it, and published again. William Faulkner once said that he wished he could go back and do it right, after he published. I think he was on to something. Walt Whitman republished his great work Song of Myself in Leaves of Grass in eight editions. There is no such thing as finished in the publishing world.
Thank you for reading my rant. Now, I nominate the list below. Even if you cannot spare the time to join this blog award, I would like to take this time to thank each of the following bloggers (and tweeters too) for your entertaining content. Some have been insightful, helpful, informative and many fun! From haiku, horror, romance, writing tips, publishing rants . . . from Prague to upstate NY to the Prairie. The west coast in Cali to Southwest in Florida, so much shared by you all. Thank you for making my days a little brighter when I read a post by YOU!
Just Get It Written by @CaffeMaggieato
Nicole of The Whispering Pen
Words form Anneli Purchase
Amir Ghazi and his blog World of Horror
Thank you all for sharing.
Rules for the Award
In conclusion, to all my blogger nominees, here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them by posting on their site.
- List the rules and display the award.